Residents have access to a private beach & boat ramp on Lake Carroll. Swimming area, shaded pavilion with picnic tables.
OPEN: Daily, 7:00 a.m. to sunset
ADDRESS: 11613 Carrollwood Drive
• Access to boating, fishing, picnicking, and swimming.
• Community picnic held here after July 4th Parade
• Concrete boat ramp for resident use — key and decal required
• Shaded pavilion with picnic tables
• Benches and grills
• Outside shower
• Two lavatories — key required
• Regularly groomed white sand beach
• Community party held here after July 4th Parade
• December Boat Parade
Paved parking for 35 cars
25 person maximum – make reservations through the Rec Center office. Download Park Reservation Form
• Gates locked at sunset and unlocked at 7:00 a.m.
• Security Guard on duty; bring photo ID
• Decals needed for boat and trailer
• Lavatory key needed
BEACH & BOATING RULES
• A complete set of rules is available here: White Sands Beach & Boat Rules
• Absolutely no dogs allowed at White Sands Beach