A “Yard of the Month” award will be presented to the most beautifully landscaped and maintained yard in Original Carrollwood. The prize for this award will be the presentation of a sign to proudly display in your yard for the month your property is honored along with your yard featured in The Caroler newsletter for that month.
Original Carrollwood has had a strong sense of pride and tradition from its inception. Many residents have lived within our community for years; some even purchasing second and third homes because of their adoration for the neighborhood and its traditions. This new program will continue to promote the kind of community that we all enjoy.
Below are the guidelines for nomination and acceptance of our Yard of the Month award:
- Original Carrollwood residents can nominate any resident, including themselves.
- All nominations should include a picture and address.
- Submissions may be emailed to Adrianne Enering: Click here to email your submissions
- If email or electronic submissions are not available nominations can be made in person at board meetings.
- Nominations will stay valid for up to one year subject to review.
- Nominations will be discussed and voted on during each month’s CCA meeting.
- Winners will be announced in The Caroler each month.
- Each monthly winner will be provided the rotating award sign to display in the yard until the new winner is announced.