Residents can access four lighted courts with a center court shelter. The courts are located behind the rec center.
OPEN: Daily, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
ADDRESS: 3515 McFarland Road (Behind the Rec Center)
• Four lighted courts with center court shelter
• Home to ranked, traveling 10-woman team (September – May)
• Lavatories on the west side of Rec Center, accessed from outside – key required
Email or stop by the Business Office.
Must be accompanied by resident
Locked gates – key required
- Singles 1 ½ hours, Doubles 2 hours
- No food, bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades
- No alcohol
- Dogs are not permitted.
- Adults have priority on courts during weekends and after 6:00 p.m. weekdays
- Juniors under 18 years old have priority weekdays from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Appropriate tennis attire and conduct required
- Reservations may be made with the Recreation Center no earlier than 48 hours in advance of play and will be posted stating the times between 8am and 9pm. Reservations are valid up to 10 minutes after the posted time. Please email your reservation request to Office@OriginalCarrollwoodCRD.com Monday through Friday, 9-1:00pm.
- The courts open at 8am and close shortly after 10pm. When emailing or calling in a reservation, please leave name, address, day and date and time you wish to play and whether you will be playing singles or doubles. Leave a daytime phone number and you will be called back if your reservation cannot be honored. No calls will be made to confirm reservations.
- Players must register at the Recreation Center and produce proof of residency to receive a key for the courts. A fee of $20 will be charged for the key. Replacement fee for lost keys will be $50. Keys may not be loaned out and must be returned if moving away from OC.
- A Carrollwood resident must accompany guests to the court.
- All private lessons must be by an approved CRD instructor and provide proof of Professional liability insurance at an amount to be set by the CRD and approved through the CRD office.